Volunteer at Nordisk Panorama Film Festival!
Do you like to be where it all happens, in the epicentre of the Nordic film industry together with awesome new people?
Annually Nordisk Panorama Film Festival engages a hundred enthusiastic volunteers that make up a vital part in creating the unique, generous and creative environment that is Nordisk Panorama. Right now we are looking for volunteers to Nordisk Panorama 2018. 20-25 September.
- Volunteering at the festival is perfect for:
- Documentary and film aficionados
- Gaining experience in event- and project management
- Aspiring filmmakers and film workers looking to network
- Becoming part of the Nordisk Panorama community
- Working hard and having fun!
We ask our volunteers to work 3 sessions of 3-8 hours/shifts, and in return they get:’
- Festival accreditation to explore the six day-event with screenings of this years best Nordic documentaries and short films, interesting seminars as well as social events and happy hours attended by filmmakers and industry professionals
- Unique skills and experience in event and project management, working alongside professionals.
- Two guest tickets to share with your friends or family.
- One free meal per shift.
- Login to watch ALL the festival films online.
- A certificate of participation.
- Volunteers who work more than three shifts, are guaranteed a ticket to the festival gala at Malmö Rådhuset. The other volunteers get a chance at free tickets by ‘first come, first serve’-principal.
- Lastly, we promise a good time. We’re a busy crew but we also have a lot of fun!
Apply here and we will be in touch!
If you have any questions or problems with the application, contact Mårten Gisby, volunteer coordinator at Volunteer@nordiskpanorama.com