Accreditation is reserved for film professionals and offers free access to all screenings, seminars and festival social events except for the NP Award Gala. To get access to the Nordisk Panorama Forum, you need a Forum Accreditation. The Nordisk Panorama Market requires a Market Accreditation. You can pick up your Accreditation on arrival at the Guest Desk in Scandic Triangeln.
To access screenings and events, you can:
- Book and receive your e-tickets at the Guest Desk or at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln;
- Get drop-in tickets directly at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln before the screening;
- Pre-book tickets online with the access code you have received by email.
Bookings are limited to one seat per screening or event and are only valid upon presentation of the appropriate Accreditation. Everyone must have a ticket before entering the theatre.
Get your Accreditation, click here.
There are three levels of festival participation: Single ticket, Festival Pass and Accreditation. Membership is included in all ticket prices.
Single Tickets, sek 75
Single tickets are available for all the public screenings and open events during the festival. Special conditions may apply for special screenings and experiences.
You will be able to buy single tickets online from the end of August and at Nordisk Panorama ticket desk during the festival (card payment only).
Festival Pass, sek 300
Get the best experience of Nordisk Panorama with a festival pass. The Festival Pass gives you free access to all the public screenings and open events during the festival.
With a festival pass you can:
- Book and receive your e-tickets at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk
- Pre-book tickets online with the access code stated on your receipt
- Get drop-in tickets directly at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk, before the screening.
Bookings are limited to one seat per screening or event and are only valid together with the Festival Pass.
Festival pass will be available online from July and at Nordisk Panorama ticket desk during the festival (card payment only).
Ticket support: email@example.com
- All films have a Swedish age recommendation of 15+ (except the Young Nordics and library programmes)
- Access may be denied after the screening starts
- All films are screened in English or with English subtitles
- All screenings are free from commercials
- If the director/film crew is present, all films will have a Q&A session after the screening
- All seminars and talks are in English
- No seats are numbered
- All festival theatres have wheelchair accessibility and hearing aid loops
- Everyone must have a ticket before entering the theatre